Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THE COLOR RED


Camera and lighting is off - but you can see the basic configuration before mouting and before the addition of belt drive - So you have the Core BDT.

The item with the cog pulley on it is the JACKSHAFT or COUNTERSHAFT - this would be mounted as is suitable for the engine and application and then a belt goes from it to the shaft on the BDT - You can see the smaller Pulley that gets fitted under the words in the pictures.

Enjoy!

A Note about comments:

IF you are going to comment, do so clearly. If I dont understand your comment, how am I supposed to respond?

I encurage comments, but would like to clearly understand your questions, requests, etc...

If you need more information, drop me an email - I try to respond to everyone.

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter